In order to maintain a competitive edge in the manufacturing industry, you must proactively manage global competition and rising costs. At the same time, you must sustain a constant focus on customer satisfaction. At Kernutt Stokes, we believe it takes more than ordinary solutions to succeed today, so you need more than an ordinary business consultant to help meet your complex needs. You require a business advisor with proven experience in assisting other manufacturers – someone who can give you ideas, not just information, and someone who knows both you and your industry. Most of all, you deserve to work with someone you can trust.
Kernutt Stokes is different from other firms in that we offer the capabilities and depth-of-service of a large firm, but the personal attention, responsiveness and affordability of a small firm. We have helped numerous manufacturing companies overcome unique financial and operational challenges. With the experience, knowledge and training of our professional team, your company will have access to the latest tools and advice.
In addition to traditional accounting, auditing and tax services, we work hard to learn about your specific business and strive to identify ideas that grow your bottom line.
Kernutt Stokes specializes in assurance, tax and consulting services for manufacturing companies. We can also help you find ways to reduce your tax burden – better positioning you to quickly respond to changes in the industry, fully utilize your resources, capitalize on opportunities and, ultimately, strengthen your business.
Some of our specialized services include:
- Audit and financial reporting services
- Tax planning and compliance
- Strategic planning
- Business plans, projections and forecasts
- Manufacturing management and consulting
- Assistance with obtaining financing
- Inventory and production controls
- Gross profit analysis and reconciliations
- Incentive plans and employee benefits
- Internal financial controls
- Cash flow management and budgeting
- Industry benchmarking
- Inventory accounting for financial reporting and tax
- Cost segregation studies to maximize depreciation benefits for plant and equipment
- Research and development tax credit studies