In today’s dynamic economy, manufacturing companies are constantly changing how they do business – from streamlining inventory management to transforming entire processes.
For companies seeking to stay competitive, increasing efficiencies, shortening cycles, and keeping up with new technologies are quickly becoming minimum requirements. Most manufacturers need to go above and beyond the minimum requirements in order to achieve long-term success.
So how do you do it?
By enlisting the help of experts in manufacturing services. At Kernutt Stokes, we can help you meet the unique challenges that affect your profitability, such as: increased competition, continuous quality improvement demands, excessive regulation, rising employee benefits costs and debt management.
Our knowledgeable professionals can help you identify and assess what these challenges mean for your business and provide you with proactive ideas for your continued success. Together, we can look at your company’s strengths and weaknesses and help you develop a strategy for dealing with the changing business climate.
Kernutt Stokes specializes in assurance, tax and consulting services for manufacturing companies. We can also help you find ways to reduce your tax burden – better positioning you to quickly respond to changes in the industry, fully utilize your resources, capitalize on opportunities and, ultimately, strengthen your business.
Some of our specialized services include:
- Strategic planning
- Business plans, projections and forecasts
- Manufacturing management and consulting
- Assistance with obtaining financing
- Inventory and production controls
- Gross profit analysis and reconciliations
- Incentive plans and employee benefits
- Internal financial controls
- Cash flow management and budgeting
- Industry benchmarking
- Inventory accounting for financial reporting and tax
- Cost segregation studies to maximize depreciation benefits for plant and equipment
- Research and development tax credit studies
We’re ready to help produce your financial success. Contact us today.