At Kernutt Stokes, we understand that your number one priority is creating a high-quality product. While you focus on that, let us take care of the rest.
The challenges and issues facing wineries and breweries are complex and varied, and many of them—such as weather, soil conditions, and other economic factors—are entirely out of your control. Though we can’t change the weather, our industry professionals can lend a hand when it comes to the factors that you can control. We have the experience needed to help you develop and implement a strategic plan to meet your financial and operational needs, allowing you breathe easy as you do what you do best—concentrate on your product.
We offer the following beverage industry services:
- Business planning
- Estate and succession planning
- Employee benefit plans
- Depreciation opportunities, including cost segregation
- Farm accounting methods
- Federal and state licenses
- Inventory accounting and valuation (UNICAP)
- Management consulting
- Multi-location accounting systems
- Multi-state taxation compliance
- Tax planning and compliance
- Cash flow and strategic planning
- Internal control evaluation and implementation
- Brewers Association
- Oregon Brewers Guild
- Oregon Winegrowers Association
- Beverage Industry Networking Group
Together, we’ll toast to your success. Contact Kernutt Stokes today to learn more about our beverage industry financial services.