Entry-level Staff Accountants have the ability to work in both tax and audit. Responsibilities include a variety of accounting functions such as auditing, preparation of individual and business tax returns, financial statement preparation and general accounting functions for a variety of clients in multiple industries such as forest products, manufacturing, insurance, or medical. We offer flexible scheduling, CPA exam fee reimbursement, ample opportunities for advancement, less than one percent travel required, a variety of work experiences and a great working environment.
Our continued growth is dependent upon talented people with a variety of skills, knowledge and backgrounds. We hire staff accountants with experience in the following areas:
- A Bachelors or Masters degree in Accounting
- Proficient with MS Excel skills and familiar with the MS office suite
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Self-starter with the initiative to ask questions and seek out challenges
Candidates must go through the career centers to participate in “On Campus Recruiting.”
Senior Audit Associate
Are you talented, career minded and versatile? At Kernutt Stokes, you will continue to accelerate your career while finding the personal balance and satisfaction that comes from making a real difference. Your career goals and your personal goals are achievable at Kernutt Stokes. Our collaborative environment and low staff-to-partner ratio make our partners more accessible to guide you along the way. Our true work life balance is almost unheard of in the industry.
Employee Status: Regular
Travel: Less than 10%
Primary Location: Oregon: Eugene-Corvallis-Bend
We are currently seeking a Audit Senior.
- CPA preferred
- Minimum of 3+ years of tax experience within a public accounting firm required
- Strong motivation to meet client deadlines and provide excellent client service
- Strong analytical and report writing skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to mentor and train others
To apply, please submit their cover letter and resume to:
1600 Executive Parkway
Eugene, OR 97401