Kevin Bell , CPA , Partner
As a partner, Kevin is responsible for supervising, performing and reviewing engagements, in addition to executing research projects and mentoring staff. He also provides tax services to a wide variety of clients; however, he specializes in the transportation and forest products industries. In addition, he provides guidance on the proper reporting of foreign entities for U.S. tax purposes.
Kevin was born and raised in Eugene. After receiving his Master in Taxation degree from the University of Denver, he started his career at KPMG, where he spent four years providing tax services to a variety of clients. He then worked for an international oil and gas company on federal and state tax issues, before joining Kernutt Stokes in 2009. Kevin and his wife, Corrine, and their children, Carter, Madeleine, and McKay, make their home in Springfield. In his free time, he enjoys hiking, running, camping and water skiing. He also volunteers his time serving on the board of Junior Achievement and as a Scout Master for his son’s troop.
Professional Designations and Licenses
- Certified Public Accountant – Colorado and Oregon
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) – Member
- Oregon Society of Certified Public Accountants (OSCPA) – Member
- Junior Achievement
- Board Member
- Boy Scouts of America
- University of Denver – Master of Taxation, 2004
- Idaho State University – Bachelor of Business Administration, Accounting and Computer Information Systems, with high honors, 2002