Virtual Office Guidelines:
- Closure of all Kernutt Stokes physical office locations
- Installation of secure “drop-box” in Eugene, Corvallis, and Bend
- A four day quarantine of any physical documents received (via drop-box or mail)
- Suspension of all face-to face client meetings
- Suspension of physical document delivery to clients
- Electronic delivery of tax returns, financial statements, and other reports
- Electronic client signatures on client tax returns (whenever possible)
- Electronic delivery of Kernutt Stokes invoices for our individual tax clients. If you would like electronic invoices for your business, please let your client advisor know whom we should send them to.
Electronic Communications Options
To help prevent potential virus spread, we continue to recommend sharing information using electronic options whenever possible. We are using telephone and video conferencing for virtual meetings and have suspended all face-to-face client meetings. We encourage you to send documents to us electronically through our secure file sharing platform, Sharefile, available on our website. Additionally, we urge you to take advantage of the option to receive electronic delivery and electronically sign your tax returns this year. As an added benefit, if you e-file your federal tax return, you often can begin tracking your refund as soon as 24 hours after the IRS accepts it.