Services to Wineries
At Kernutt Stokes, we know that your number one priority is creating a high-quality product. As a long time Service Member of the Oregon Winegrowers Association, we understand the intricacies of the wine industry and are dedicated to helping you produce some of the best wines in the world.
We know that building and maintaining a winery or vineyard is complex and time consuming. You are faced with many issues beyond your control including weather, soil conditions and economic factors. Our industry experts can assist you with the issues you can control. We will develop and implement a strategic plan to meet your financial and operational needs, allowing you to concentrate on your product.
We work with a variety of clients in the wine industry, including winery owners, vineyard owners, wine brokers and wholesalers.
Services to Breweries
As a member of the Oregon Brewers Guild, we stay apprised of the intricacies of the industry and are dedicated to helping your operations achieve and maintain profitability.
Our team knows that building and growing a brewery is enjoyable, yet it can be complicated and time consuming. There are many factors that are simply beyond your control, including malt and hop crops, and economic factors. Our industry professionals can assist you with the factors that you can control. We have the experience to help you develop and implement a strategic plan to meet your financial and operational needs, allowing you to do what you do best – concentrate on your product.
Kernutt Stokes works with multiple well-known breweries and wineries throughout Oregon. We “get” your industry and take pride in understanding your business from top to bottom to leverage opportunities.
Our team of professionals can assist you with:
- Alcoholic beverage compliance reports
- Business planning
- Estate and succession planning
- Employee benefit plans
- Depreciation opportunities including cost segregation
- Farm accounting methods
- Federal and state licenses
- Inventory accounting and valuation (UNICAP)
- Management consulting
- Multi-location accounting systems
- Multi-state taxation compliance
- Tax planning and compliance
Articles for Breweries
- Can Sustainability be Affordable?
- Eight Ways to be a Better Leader – How to Improve Leadership Skills
- Five Year-End Moves for a Small Business Tax-Planning Ideas in the Business Sector
- How to Successfully Expand Your Brewery Into a Demanding Marketplace
- Do I Need an Audit?
Articles for Wineries
- Field Costs, Non-Field Costs, Pre-Productive Period Costs and Pre-Bud Costs
- How the Oregon Estate Tax Affects Wineries
- Is there a GAAP in your accounting records?