John Mlynczyk , CPA , Partner
John provides a variety of services including business and tax consulting, tax planning and tax compliance for business and high net worth individuals. He has experience working with a variety of clients; however, he specializes in medical and dental practices as well as manufacturing, timber and retail businesses.
In addition to client service work, John is responsible for performing and reviewing tax projects, conducting tax research and training and developing new associates. He has also taught numerous continuing education classes ranging from tax implications of current health care legislation to corporate tax preparation.
John was born and raised in Detroit, Michigan. In 1989, his family moved to Eugene where John later attended the University of Oregon. He began his career as an accountant in 2006 when he joined Kernutt Stokes. He enjoys spending time with family and friends, outdoor activities, golf and martial arts.
Professional Designations and Licenses
- Certified Public Accountant – Oregon
- National Association of Securities Dealer Series 7
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Oregon Society of Certified Public Accountants (OSCPA) – Board of Directors, Former Member
- Oregon Society of Certified Public Accountant, Emerald Empire Chapter – Former Chair
- Medical Group Management Association
- Volunteers in Medicine – Treasurer
- Forests Today and Forever – Former Treasurer
- University of Oregon – Bachelor of Science, Mathematics (2001)