Trever joined Kernutt Stokes in 2011 and currently serves as a manager in the firm’s audit and attestation department. He also leads the firm’s forensic and fraud accounting practice. Trever provides a range of services including financial statement audit, internal audit, accounting assistance, tax, consulting, forensic accounting, and fraud examination. He assists clients in a variety of industries including insurance, manufacturing, brewing, and hospitality.
Prior to joining the firm, Trever provided internal audit and consulting services at a Big Four accounting firm. He has always had an interest in business and process improvement. Trever believes a solid understanding of finances is essential to being a better business owner, manager, employee or consultant, and he strives to provide those insights to his clients. He attributes his success in work and life to having a willingness to change and take chances and finding the passion in every project.
Trever enjoys the outdoors, and lists the mountains, rivers and waterfalls among his favorite things about living in Oregon. He admits to being a bit of a foodie. He once worked as a cheese maker and enjoys cooking, gardening, wine tasting and visiting craft breweries in his free time. He resides in Eugene with his wife, Anna, and their two children, Daylon and Fletcher.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) – Oregon
- Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Oregon Society of Certified Public Accountants (OSCPA)
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (ACFE)
- University of Oregon – Master of Accounting
- Southern Oregon University – Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with a concentration in Accounting