Meghan began her career at Kernutt Stokes in 2011. In her role as manager of the attestation and audit department, she serves clients in a variety of industries, including manufacturing, insurance, retail and forest products.
Prior to joining the firm, Meghan was a contract administrator for six years at a commercial plumbing company. She attributes her success to hard work, dedication, and strong communication skills. Meghan’s love of being organized and solving puzzles inspired her to go into the accounting field.
Meghan lives with her husband, Noah, and son, Crew, with whom she loves spending time. A lifelong Eugene resident, she can usually be found camping, hiking or working in her orchard.
Professional Designations and Licenses
- Certified Public Accountant – Oregon
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Oregon Society of Certified Public Accountants (OSCPA)
- University of Oregon Alumni Association
- University of Oregon – Bachelor of Business Administration