Matthew provides tax and assurance work for the clients he serves. His works primarily in the transportation, beer and wine, and insurance industries.
Matthew received his Bachelor of Science degree in Economics in 1995 from Southern Oregon University. He later attended the University of Oregon and received a Bachelor of Science in Accounting in 2007. After graduating from the University of Oregon, Matthew joined Kernutt Stokes. He enjoys running, music and home brewing.
Professional Designations and Licenses
- Certified Public Accountant – Oregon
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Eugene Chamber Young Professionals Network – Board Member
- Oregon Society of Certified Public Accountants (OSCPA)
- Southern Oregon University – Bachelor of Science, Economics (1995)
- University of Oregon – Bachelor of Science, Accounting (2007)