Haley provides audit and accounting work for the clients she serves. Her emphasis is in the retail, manufacturing, construction, and insurance industries.
Haley grew up in Corvallis, Oregon. After graduating from Oregon State University (OSU), she worked as an accountant in the construction industry for three years. In 2007, Haley joined Kernutt Stokes.
Haley is very active in her profession through her service on the Complaints Committee for the Oregon Board of Accountancy, her position on the OSU Accounting Circle Advisory Board and as an audit instructor at her Alma Mater.
Haley resides in Eugene with her husband, Greg. In her free time she enjoys rooting for the Oregon State Beavers, enjoying the local viticulture and traveling.
Professional Designations and Licenses
- Certified Public Accountant – Oregon
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Alvord Taylor Independent Living Services – Board Member
- Emerald Marketing Association – Board Member, VP Finance
- Oregon Society of Certified Public Accountants (OSCPA)
- Oregon State University – Bachelor of Science, Business (2004)