Andrea specializes in assisting clients with developing and implementing employee benefit plans. She provides consulting, plan design and plan administration services for all facets of qualified and non-qualified retirement and benefit plans to each of her clients.
Andrea’s work helps her clients to retain valued employees, by developing an investment platform and plan design that will maximize the employees’ retirement savings. She invests a significant amount of time studying current policies and obtaining advanced training in the retirement plan arena. Andrea utilizes her expertise to provide innovative solutions and consulting to her clients, aiding them in the development of valuable strategic benefits plans.
Andrea is also involved in providing audit services to employee benefit plans. Her advanced skills in the retirement plan area help her to provide audit clients with efficient, high quality value added services.
Andrea grew up in Nyssa, Oregon. She joined Kernutt Stokes after graduating from the University of Oregon in 1994. Andrea resides in Eugene, and enjoys spending time with her family, reading, cooking, traveling and watching British movies and television.
Professional Designations and Licenses
- Certified Public Accountant – Oregon
- Certified Pension Consultant ASPPA
- Qualified Pension Administrator ASPPA
- Qualified 401(k) Administrator ASPPA
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Center for Community Counseling – Board of Directors
- Oregon Society of Certified Public Accountants (OSCPA)
- University of Oregon – Bachelor of Arts, Accounting (1994)